in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Professional Staffing Group is the largest Boston based staffing firm and we are currently looking to add an Account Manager to our team. We’re looking for an individual to help manage and expand several contractual relationships. This position sits on a team alongside other Account Managers that services some of our largest clients. The right person will be a team player with at 3 to 4 years of account management or corporate sales experience.
PSG has received the Best of Staffing award 8 years in a row and offers an industry leading training program. Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Certified Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association.
For more information, please apply below or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage all aspects of client relationship which includes booking meetings to visit hiring managers, assessing hiring needs, and ensuring compliance with our contract
- Generate new business within existing relationships
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a corporate environment
- 3 to 4 years of sales experience
- Interest in personal growth and development as a business professional
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.