in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
As an Account Manager, you'd join our fun work environment with co-workers and a culture you want to be a part of. We work extremely hard to balance two things in a role like this; providing clear, understandable goals and allowing the right people to have the freedom to accomplish those goals as they see fit.
Currently, there's an opening for the ideal candidate to play an integral part of our team and support the hiring for a globally recognizable brand. Your training would take place here in Boston and then once that's completed, you'd move to the UK (London) and work on-site at our client's office for 1-2 years! A role like this offers unlimited potential for career development and learning opportunities for the person that's looking to make this type of move.
The world's largest travel site has chosen PSG to be a trusted partner with all their hiring needs and for almost a decade, we've been partnered together as we expand the roles we staff for both domestically and internationally. This new role is an exciting next step in our relationship and offers not seen before perks (up to and including travel to London!)
What does the day to day look like?
By DAY 30
- Learn what's expected of you and how to accomplish it
- Integrate with the major accounts team and learn the ins and outs to one of our most important partnerships
- Join a world-class training program and start to utilize all the tools PSG has at their disposal and provides for support
By DAY 60
- Take on the driver's seat for the full-cycle recruiting for the UK (while in Boston)
- Manage the top of funnel pipeline up to and including; sourcing, posting, and networking
- Perfect the method of how to evaluate and isolate the top talent in the UK market
By DAY 90 and beyond
- Increase client interactions up to an including eventually move to the UK!
- Continue full-cycle recruiting based on training from Boston while sitting in our clients office ON-SITE in the UK
- Be the point person for any recruiting needs with one our largest clients at one of their most important offices
What we're hoping to find!
- You'll have a BA/BS degree
- At least 2+ years of experience in client relations, customer service, or account management (recruiting exp not mandatory)
- A demonstrated track record of progressive success and advancement in your current role
- Uncompromised standards for customer service providing the highest level of positive experiences
- No fear of failure possessing a curiosity for how to make things better
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor