in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Professional Staffing Group is the largest Boston based staffing firm and we are currently looking to add an Account Manager to our team. We’re looking for someone to help manage a few new contractual relationships we’ve acquired and are looking for a customer serviced individual to help build those relationships. This position sits on a team that services some of our largest relationships alongside other Account Managers. The right person will be a team player with at least 3 years of professional experience, 2 of which should be sales or account management focused. This role would lead to future opportunities as a Senior Account Manager or even leading a team.
PSG has received the Best of Staffing award five years in a row and offers an industry leading training program. Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association.
- Manage all aspects of client relationship including booking meetings to visit hiring managers, filling openings and ensuring compliance with our contract.
- Interview candidates to assess skill set and develop relationships throughout the placement process.
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3 years of experience in a corporate environment
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Interest in personal growth and development as business professional
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.