Accounting Coordinator - Major NPO
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Accounting Coordinator – Major NPO
Located right in Boston, we are a nationally recognized Non-Profit Organization experiencing rapid growth during the last two years. With all the extra funding, we are looking to add to staff in our accounting department on an immediate basis. You’ll be joining an experienced team of 6 accounting professionals reporting directly to the Accounting Manager (who was the previous Accounting Coordinator!) If you have a deep understanding of finance and love working for a good cause, this is a perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door with a reputable NPO dedicated to serving others.
- Assisting in the close out of Grant Year 2012-2013
- Reviewing all the invoices to ensure that the documents are all accounted for
- Creating reimbursement emails
- All appropriate filing / Creative file folders
- Printing FSRs - logging them & inputting them into different excel spreadsheet
- Working on any ad-hoc projects assigned by the Accounting Manager
- A 4 year degree in accounting, finance, or economics
- At least 1-2 years of prior corporate accounting experience
- Advanced skills in MS excel including pivot tables, v look up macros
- Ability to communicate with all levels of company officials
To apply, please send a resume for review
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.