Accounting Manager Position
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Top tiered wealth advisory search is looking to add an Manager of Accounting Operations to a small but skilled accounting team. This is an extremely well-respected, established organization that has experienced steady growth over the years and recently has begun expansion internationally.
The ideal candidate is very comfortable as an integral member of a small team and can function in a highly autonomous role. The ability to bring in new ideas, best practices and processes to increase efficiency is a huge plus. Strong relationship-building abilities & excellent interpersonal skills are necessary to be successful in this position.
- Monthly and annual accounting and reporting and related analysis functions relating to international operations
- Participation in monthly and annual reporting
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements
- Develop budgets and forecasts
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Word
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting or a similar degree is required
- CPA license preferred
- 5+ years’ related experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that can interact with all levels of management
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.