Accounting Manager Role - Full Time
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Very impressive, publicly traded company is seeking a Senior Manager of Accounting Operations to join their team. The Senior Manager will manage a team of 2-3 employees and be involved in numerous aspects of the Accounting & Finance department including, but not limited to; month-end close, financial reporting, AP/AR management, internal controls, Financial Planning & Analysis, and operational support.
- Develop more efficient process and procedures
- Manage month-end close process and review final financial statements for monthly, quarterly, and year end close
- Act as a business partner in explanation and presentation of financial statements
- Oversee creation of GL account analysis and other schedules
- BS, Accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- 4-8 years accounting experience public accounting
- Prior management experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, SEC, and SOX controls
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.