Accounts Payable Specialist
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Our client searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk for a full time permanent position in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will display a high level of attention to detail and possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. They will have a proven track record of successfully completing assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems, improving end to end processes, and making recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all accounting work necessary to insure accounts payable are processed in a timely manner
- Review and process expense reports and receipts according to company policy
- Maintain Accounts Payable electronic files and storage
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Perform month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in month end closing and accrual process
- Assist in annual external audits
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or Economics
- 1-3 years of AP and general accounting experience
- Very strong Word and Excel proficiency
- Strong multi-tasking skills
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.