in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are a local health insurance provider seeking a detail oriented office professional to join our benefits service department. Under the direction of the Benefits Manager, the Benefits Reporting Assistant is responsible for gathering, reviewing, and reporting of all benefits data as well as making confidential calls to request medical information. Previous knowledge of the Affordable Care Act with relation to compliance is preferred but not required. We are looking for a candidate with strong customer service skills and a knack for multi-tasking. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills as an HR professional with unlimited opportunity for growth.
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external questions (via email and telephone) regarding benefits
- Partner with Benefits Manager to implement best benefits reporting practices
- Set up new files utilizing our HRIS system
- Process benefits requests, review reports, and obtain status updates
- Administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field
- 1-2 years of benefit plan administration experience
- Experience utilizing an HRIS system
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.