Case Management - RN Opening
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Case Management – RN Opening
This full-time position for a Case Manager has opened up within our health care services department of our growing organization. We are looking to hire immediately and add staff in our office located on the North Shore in Medford. This new position offers unlimited growth potential working on a team of respected industry leaders. This opportunity calls for the right candidate that is comfortable managing a caseload from start to finish acting as the liaison for the patients, their families, and our staff of medical professionals.
• Emphasis on discharge planning
• Understands and appropriately manages member's benefits to maximize health care quality.
• Collaborates with physician reviewers, case managers, project leaders and associates to optimize member care
• Facilitates review process by communication with members, families, providers, and medical staff for information relating to benefits
• Collaborates with members, families, providers, medical staff and the treatment team in order to develop, implement, authorize, and document treatment plans that include treatment goals, interventions, and expected clinical outcomes.
• Educates and support members and families regarding benefits, eligibility, policies and processes with the goal to empower self-advocacy.
• Completes cost avoidance and other reports and tracking tools to capture impact and/or scope of medical management responsibilities.
• 1-3 years of experience in a case management position
• Registered Nurse with an active professional Massachusetts license.
• Utilization Management and Case Management experience preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks.
• Professional communication skills. Able to discuss sensitive and confidential information in a polished and unbiased manner.
• A working understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you're interested in joining our team, please submit a resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.