Case Manager-Full Time RN or LPN Needed
in Medford, Massachusetts 02109 - US
An exciting opportunity in Case Management is now available with a large healthcare provider in Medford. Join a growing department of clinical professionals and interact with established and respected industry leaders. As a Case Manager, you will manage the overall care of assigned patients by coordinating and providing nursing assessment, planning, and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families. This position offers a terrific opportunity for the right RN/LPN to further their career by building the necessary skills to be an effective Case Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Liaison between members, families, providers, medical staff and the treatment team in order to develop, implement, authorize, and document treatment
- Understand and appropriately manages member's benefits to maximize health care quality
- Educate and support members and families regarding benefits, eligibility, policies and processes with the goal to empower self-advocacy
- Collaborate with physician reviewers, case managers, project leaders and associates to optimize member care
- Exhibit customer satisfaction orientation in every aspect of carrying out responsibilities
- Registered Nurse or LPN with an active Massachusetts license
- 2 to 4 years of nursing experience, preferably in a case management position
- Utilization Management experience a plus
- Professional communications skills both written and verbal
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.