in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are searching for two Classroom Technicians to join one of our growing IT team at our prestigious university right here in Cambridge. This position will require versatility in technical knowledge and diverse job responsibilities. The ideal candidate should also have the ability to communicate effectively with both end users as well as high ranking officials within IT management. These two roles will join a 10 person team reporting the Director of IT at the University.
- Supporting students, staff and faculty in a classroom and/or lab environment
- Support of laptops and PCs
- Troubleshooting applications, software and hardware on a daily basis
- Ticket creation, completion and follow-up
- Troubleshooting network connectivity
- A minimum of 2 yrs of desktop troubleshooting, preferably within an academic environment
- Strong understanding and ability to troubleshooting both Windows and Mac laptops
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Windows XP and Windows 7 experience
- Proven ability to work with and support proprietary applications and software
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: email@example.com
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.