Clinical Case Manager-Full Time
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
One of the most prestigious hospitals in Boston is looking for an experience RN or LPN to start immediately as a Clinical Case Manager in a full time capacity. This exciting opportunity requires someone who has previous experience in case management or has worked in a clinical setting as a Registered Nurse or LPN. This role offers tremendous potential for growth as you will be working directly with high ranking officials throughout the hospital.
- Understands and appropriately manages member's benefits to maximize health care quality.
- Collaborates with physician reviewers, case managers, project leaders and associates to optimize member care
- Educates and support members and families regarding benefits, eligibility, policies and processes with the goal to empower self-advocacy
- Focus on efficient utilization management with emphasis on discharge planning
- 1 to 3 years of clinical experience as an RN/LPN or case management experience
- Utilization Management and Case Management experience preferred
- Professional communication skills. Able to discuss sensitive and confidential information in a polished and unbiased manner
- A working understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.