Collections Specialist-Property Management Firm
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A property management firm located in Boston’s Financial District is looking for a top performing collections specialist to ensure clients are paying on time and in full. This position is responsible for monitoring the collections process to ensure that any adjustments and write-offs have been documented and recorded. This role works closely with the sales department to maintain strong working relationships and provide excellent customer service to its clients.
- Reconcile, research client accounts, payments, unapplied cash, etc. as necessary
- Maintain level of communication with clients via telephone and email including, but not limited to, handling any issues and queries
- Assist in generating/distributing reports for aged A/R and open invoices, credits, payment history and any other reports, as requested
- Interact with Billing Coordinator(s) and sales team regarding client account status
- Assist and/or prepare accounts receivable write off requests and process approved write off requests
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally in Accounting or similar field
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in collections/accounts receivable or similar accounting capacity
- Superior interpersonal communication skills, flexibility, and responsiveness
- Strong attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.