Compensation Specialist - Human Resources
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Compensation Specialist – Human Resources
We are a nationally recognized liberal-arts college located just outside of Boston and our looking to add to staff in our HR department. As a national leader in higher education, we look for HR professionals that are focused on growing their career in an environment with a culture dedicated to learning and development. We’re looking for a candidate that is comfortable with day-to-day changes when it comes to HR activities. While the main focus of this role will be specialized in compensation, there are other various responsibilities for the ideal candidate to take on. Our team of 10 is made up of experienced professionals, but we like to maintain a business casual environment that is welcoming to all levels of staff. Daily access to a vehicle is required, but we offer on-site parking. Other responsibilities are listed below.
• Putting together offer letters, compensation packages, and benefits summaries
• Assisting faculty with onboarding paperwork, transfer letters, drafting promotion letters.
• Will be using templates for most of the letters, but need to have ability to write a professional correspondence.
• Coordinating the compensation surveys.
• Providing back-up support when necessary for other members of HR team
• Posting jobs for faculty openings across multiple platforms
• At least 1+ year of corporate benefits or compensation experience mandatory
• 2+ years of previous HR/compensation experience preferred
• Degreed or equivalent work experience
• Ability to multi-task with various compensation/benefit responsibilities
• Effective communicator with all levels of staff
Please submit your resume for consideration if you’d like to join our team
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.