Copy Editor-University Setting
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
The Marketing & Communications team of a prestigious university based in Boston is in need of a copy editor who can take charge and produce positive results. In this role, you are reviewing all print and online project materials produced by the university and ensuring that the university is accurately represented at all times by the highest standards of excellence for external and internal communications. Reviewing time-sensitive, top-tier publications, the copy editor must understand priorities and undertake projects to meet demanding deadlines while juggling multiple assignments. This full time position offers terrific exposure to the university and is a great opportunity with growth potential.
- Review content thoroughly for factual accuracy, institutional information, grammar, and design consistency with brand style
- Collaborate with graphic/web designers and writers/editors to ensure product is accurate and error free
- Responsible for catching errors before the publication goes to print
- Other editing duties as they present themselves
- 4 year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of editing or related experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.