Customer Care Associate ~2213
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Customer Care Associate
PSG currently has a unique opening for a Customer Care Associate to join our Central Interviewing team. A Customer Care Associate is PSG’s brand representative and a key part of the candidate experience at PSG. Customer Care Associates are responsible for conducting initial interviews with candidates to assess skills and career goals along with providing ongoing support through follow up calls and emails. After the initial interview, the focus of the candidate relationship transitions to career coaching. Candidates are given guidance on topics like how to write a resume and how to perform well in an interview.
If you are a customer service focused professional with the desire to help others succeed and reach their career goals then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Interview candidates to assess skill set and career goals
- Foster positive relationships with candidates throughout the placement process
- Provide career coaching and guidance for candidates
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and candidate consultation
- Assist with projects and company initiatives as needed
Why work at PSG:
- Fun, energetic, and collaborative team environment
- Hands on and transparent management team
- Industry leading training and development
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- PSG has received the Best of Staffing award 8 years in a row and offers an industry leading training program.
- Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association.
- Associate’s Degree in related field
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
- Desire to help others
- 3+ years of customer service experience
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.