Customer Success Specialist ~2215
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Customer Success Specialist
Do you love to help people? Does seeing others succeed make you happy? Do you want to spend your day finding creative ways to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, PSG has the perfect opportunity for you. Our team is looking for someone to join our interviewing team that is looking to be trained on how to act as an advisor for the candidates that we partner with.
Your main goal is to develop positive and productive relationships with PSG candidates. From conducting the initial interview to holding follow up coaching sessions, you will be an integral part of the candidate experience at PSG. Outstanding customer service is the key to success in this role as we strive to provide every candidate with a world class experience. This team has had a lot of success with moving out candidate experience scores forward. This is evidenced in our internal survey scores as well as the volume of positive reviews we’ve seen coming through on review sites like Google.
Why work at PSG:
- Fun, energetic, and collaborative team environment
- Hands on and transparent management team
- Industry leading training and development
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- PSG has received the Best of Staffing award 8 years in a row
- Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association.
- Interview candidates to assess skill set and career goals
- Foster positive relationships with candidates throughout the placement process
- Provide career coaching and guidance for candidates
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and candidate consultation
- Assist with projects and company initiatives as needed
- Associate’s Degree in related field
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
- Desire to help others
- 2+ years of customer service experience
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.