Desktop Specialist-Full Time (Boston)
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
One of our largest clients, a university based in the Boston area, has an opening for a Desktop Specialist with unlimited growth potential. This position requires someone who can handle a blend of hands on desktop support as well as customer service both in person, over the phone, and through email correspondence. Alongside a time of 3 Desktop Specialists, you are responsible for troubleshooting any escalated issues from faculty and students including wireless questions, adding printers, resetting passwords, and installing software. This is a great opportunity to work for a prominent university in a full time capacity with great benefits including 401k and paid time off.
- Troubleshooting desktop related issues for faculty and staff
- Laptop installations with network application installment and data migration
- Software and hardware upgrades for laptops and PC’s
- Configurations of operating system and remote set-up
- Providing strong customer service to both faculty and staff
- 1-2 years of corporate IT experience, preferably in desktop support capacity
- Experience using MAC and PC preferred
- Excellent understanding of both hardware and software systems
- Strong customer service skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.