in Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138 - US
We are a Cambridge based hospital with an immediate need for individuals with IT experience in a helpdesk/desktop support capacity. We are in the midst of a systems upgrade and need to migrate 1000+ users to the new network. We are also upgrading hardware throughout the hospital (replacing monitors, printers, etc.). In this position, you will report to the IT Manager and work amongst a team of 5 desktop support representatives which will require strong communication and a willingness to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Upgrading 1000+ end users to the new hospital network
- Hardware and software upgrades for both PCs and laptops
- Troubleshooting network connectivity including peripherals and printers
- Handle level 1-2 help desk tickets for end/remote users
- Maintaining database of inventory of workstations, hardware and software
- Providing superior customer service to all clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field strong preferred
- 1 to 2 years’ of IT experience, preferably in a desktop/helpdesk capacity
- Experience using Active Directory preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you'd like to apply, please send your resume for consideration
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.