Desktop Support Technician
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A major healthcare provider in the Boston area is looking to add several Desktop Support Technicians to their IT team. In this full time role, you will provide front-line hands on or remote technical support to the healthcare staff on various technical issues and problems relating to desktop hardware, operating systems, and software. If you’re someone who is looking to sharpen your IT skills while working for an established organization that likes to promote from within, this is a tremendous opportunity for you!
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration, and testing of desktop hardware and software
- Clean and maintain computer hardware to standard
- Partner with help desk to resolve desktop related help desk tickets
- Provide hardware maintenance such as board replacement, cable switching, communications assistance, and hardware installation
- Other Desktop related duties as needed
- 1-3 years’ experience in IT capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, ideally in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Demonstrated experience with various PC operating systems
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.