in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are currently looking to hire a mid-level desktop support professional with a strong motivation to learn and join a team oriented environment. We are a local non profit and a dynamic organization that looks for individuals who are career-motivated, professional and hard working. The work atmosphere of our organization is both fun and professional. This is a perfect environment for someone who has a strong work ethic and values building strong relationships with co-workers.
This position joins a team of 10 others in the IT Operations Department, reporting to an IT Director with over 15 years of varied technical experience. In addition to learning new technical skills, this position offers tremendous potential for career growth. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to take initiative and is looking for professional growth in network or systems management. Individuals whom are looking to continue hands-on desktop work while taking on additional network support responsibilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Installation and deployment of 300 wireless laptops
- Desktop migration from Windows XP to Vista
- Software and hardware upgrades, installs and configuration to wireless laptops and PCs
- VPN management
- Creation/maintenance/editing of user accounts (i.e. permissions, security, group policies)
- Troubleshooting MS Office and Outlook issues
- On-site troubleshooting for end users - connectivity and passwords
- At least 2 yrs professional desktop experience
- Windows experience required
- Norton Ghost
- Knowledge of Server 2003 helpful
- Strong MS Office and Outlook knowledge
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: email@example.com
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.