Entry Level Non-Profit Development ~2208
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Entry Level Non-Profit Development
PSG has a fantastic opportunity working with a nationally recognized NPO right here in Boston. The position is available immediately and requires strong attention to detail and organization working as the Office assistant for a busy office. The current situation has become so over-run with extra work that the client is looking for someone to start right away restoring some of the order to the office. This opportunity provides an excellent way to work for a organization with a strong community message and a desire to help others.
If you're looking to start work right away and have a proven track record of success in an administrative or office support role, please read the responsibilities included with this role.
- Organizing current office administrative procedures
- Sorting out the calendar using MS Outlook
- Planning and carrying out events for the company
- Servicing all client needs upon coming into the office
- Supporting the Director and managing their schedule
- 1 to 2 years of detailed administrative support in your most recent experience
- Immediate availability
- Comfortable working independently within the guidelines of a team-setting
- Previous experience with MS office
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.