Entry Level Property Accountant
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Our client has been in the industry for over 50 years and people never leave when they come there. They expanded their offices in California, Chicago, Atlanta, Texas, Florida, NY, Minnesota and Denver.
This Property Accountant role is newly created due to growth. This person will be working within their flagship fund which was started in 2007 - it's an open ended fund that they continue to add assets to and it's never going away.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide back up and support to the Fund Controller and Assistant Controller as needed.
• Maintain/reconcile general ledgers and work papers.
• Record journal entries
• Assist in preparing year-end and quarterly financial statements for investment funds.
• Maintain, reconcile and record monthly third party property management accounting
• Prepare special reports and projects, collect, analyze and summarize information and trends.
• BS degree in Accounting/Finance.
• High proficiency in Excel software.
• Yardi experience a plus
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.