Entry Level Staff Accountant - Venture Capital Firm
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A dynamic and fast paced Venture Capital Firm is currently seeking an entry level Staff Accountant to join their growing team. This is a small person team, working alongside the accounting manager while developing knowledge of specific accounting transactions and financial activities.
This is a great opportunity for a junior level accountant who enjoys a mix of working independently and together with a small team.
- Learn and assist with the full cycle month-end close process
- Oversee accounts payable functions and assist in the problem solving of issues
- Assist with the annual audit and tax reporting preparation for various divisions
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Experience with general ledger journal entries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- One plus year experience in an accounting environment
- Strong system skills (Advanced Excel). Oracle is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.