in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
The Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Analyst enables the integration of ESG factors in the management of client portfolios by having a deep understanding of ESG matters within a specific sector and effectively communicating relevant insights to Portfolio Managers and Analysts.
- Conducts research to identify the ESG risks and opportunities most relevant to their companies and works with internal partners to consider these risks and opportunities as part of the mosaic of investment case supporting their recommendations.
- Make proxy vote recommendations.
- Collaborate with portfolio management and relationship management teams to both foster the integration process for specific approaches and communicate the process to clients and prospects.
- Experience in integrating ESG considerations in the investment process.
- Strong academic credentials; advanced degree/CFA or progress toward, preferred
- Subject matter expertise on governance topics, environmental, and social issues, along with an understanding of how these issues can impact an investment idea.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Global perspective\
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.