Experienced EA - Comp to $75/k
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Experienced EA - Comp to $75k
This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing financial firm, located in Boston. The position we have open right now is for a candidate who likes to be busy and challenged in their position. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This position that will provide support to the CEO and Controller. The CEO does a lot of speaking engagements in the field and this person will help to coordinate a lot of the offsite events. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs. The ideal candidate is an intelligent, detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills!
The Executive Assistant is responsible for:
• Help manage e-mail and prioritize inbox
• Communicate with clients, setting up accounts, and filing documents for compliance
• Setting up and maintaining files; typing correspondence, reports and forms
• Scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements
• Prepare reports and presentations using PowerPoint, internal databases, and external resources
• Processing expense reports, managing electronic calendars, and setting up appointments
• Maintains expense documentation and may review the monthly general ledger reports for the team
• Make meeting arrangements, coordinate unit events and handle a variety of phone requests by researching information and conducting some analysis, and assist in event planning for the office/division
• Coordinate hosted events
• Arrange travel plans including air, hotel, ground transportation and meal reservations
• Process invoices and sponsorship's
• New Employee set-ups - network access, phone setup, business cards, laptop, cell phone etc.
• Team with other administrative assistants to make office life more effective for the executives by providing constant coverage of executive phones and other admin office responsibilities
• Provide back up support to admin staff and marketing team
• The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressue
• Flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is essential!
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelors degree preferred
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.