Graphic Designer, Non Profit
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A Non-Profit based in Boston is seeking an experienced and creative Graphic Designer to provide a variety of graphic design solutions for the many projects that come through the organization. Supporting the team’s 2 Art Directors, the Graphic Designer creates accurate, relevant, high quality artwork for a variety of projects including logos, publications, online graphics, and printed materials. The ideal candidate will possess a strong sense of concept development in addition to strong communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and process-development skills.
- Partner with Art Directors to conceptualize and create print communications and digital graphics
- Develop images for creative projects such as logos, ads, web banners, promotional displays, and presentations
- Efficiently handle projects at all stages of development from concept, design and presentation, through to production and delivery
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Art Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field required
- 2 to 4 years of graphic design/production experience, preferably in a non-profit environment
- Proficiency using content management systems including WordPress
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.