HEDIS Nurse-RN or LPN
in Medford, Massachusetts 02153 - US
An established healthcare provider in Medford is looking to immediately hire an RN or LPN as a HEDIS reviewer. Previous experience with chart review and/or HEDIS is a plus, but the organization is also willing to train those individuals who are looking to make the transition from hands on/floor nursing to administrative nursing. This full time position offers a Monday through Friday schedule with a business casual environment and an opportunity for professional growth.
- Collaborate with clinical and non-clinical staff on provider scheduling and medical record retrieval
- Track and report daily medical record review progress and clinical data abstraction quality to management.
- Conduct medical record reviews and enter data into the medical records management system.
- Assist with the HEDIS Compliance Audit and HEDIS quality improvement activities as assigned.
- Meet established goals and deadlines, report concerns, and work to make modifications and/or identify corrective actions when required to achieve goals.
- Currently licensed in Massachusetts as an RN or LPN
- At least 1 year of experience with medical chart review; Previous experience with HEDIS a plus!
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outgoing/confident personality
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.