HEDIS Reviewer, up to $40/hr
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
HEDIS Reviewer, up to $40/hr (Medford)
There is an immediate opening in one of our Boston Area offices (Medford) to join our team as a HEDIS reviewer. This is full-time position with stable hours and competitive pay. As one of the most reputable healthcare providers in the state, we pride ourselves on training and career development. This is a perfect opportunity for and RN or LPN with previous chart abstraction experience to continue developing their HEDIS review skill sets while joining a high functioning team of clinical professionals. There is room for growth in a role like this dealing directly with high ranking company officials on a weekly basis.
- Will be generating the initial calls to the providers to prepare for HEDIS reviews
- Contacting provider office to request medical records
- Reviewing multiple charts on a daily basis
- Extracting the necessary data, ie -- test dates, diagnosis, etc.
- Entering the extracted records and data into our application
- Opportunity to travel to provider offices is available, but not mandatory
- Taking on ad-hoc projects as directed by the HEDIS manager
- At least 1+ years of experience with HEDIS or medical chart review
- Currently licensed as an RN or LPN
- Proficiency with computers and learning new databases
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment
If you're interested in applying for this role or learning more about our organization, please submit your resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.