HEDIS Reviewer-Work Remote from Home
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
One of Boston’s largest healthcare providers needs a full time RN or LPN to assist with HEDIS reviews for the coming year. This position provides tremendous flexibility as you have the ability to work from home the majority of the work week! Previous experience with medical chart review is a huge plus as you are responsible for complete and accurate medical record review of charts collected from provider offices and the abstraction of critical data from medical records for all HEDIS measures. If you’re a registered RN or LPN looking to move into an administrative nursing position, this is a great opportunity!
- Performs complete and accurate data entry of qualifying services and results into HEDIS electronic database software
- Identifies and communicates patterns of missing documentation for the assessment of additional records
- Routes all exclusions and complex issues to the Quality Improvement Nurse
- Meet or exceed accuracy standard of 95% and turn around standard of 24-48 hours for medical record review and data entry
- Attend department meetings and deliver hard copy records to BMCHP weekly
- Currently licensed as an RN or LPN
- 1+ years’ experience with HEDIS or medical chart review preferred
- Flexible with working from home and in the home office on occasion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.