Help Desk Technician
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Help Desk Technician
We are looking for a Help Desk Technician to join our national financial organization located in downtown Boston. This position is perfect for a technical professional who is looking for a foot in the door to an IT career and has a minimum of 1 yr of professional experience. The Help Desk Technician will join an 8 person team and report directly to the User Experience Manager.
- Level I support for national users via email and phone
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues, software and hardware, applications and operating systems
- Troubleshooting proprietary database applications
- Escalating calls to Level II and Level III staff as required
- Providing superior customer service to all clients
- At least 1 yr of corporate IT experience, preferably in a help desk capacity
- Strong understanding of Windows infrastructure and networking technologies
- Excellent understanding of both hardware and software systems
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
This opportunity starts immediately and is a perfect situation for those professionals looking to grow within an organization. Management is committed to professional development and mentor-ship.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: email@example.com
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.