Helpdesk Specialist-Large Healthcare Provider
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
One of the largest healthcare providers in Boston is looking for a dynamic IT professional to join its staff of 5 as a Helpdesk Specialist. The client is looking for individuals who are comfortable handling and troubleshooting a high volume of end user issues dealing with hardware, software, and network support. This position offers a great opportunity to work for a reputable organization with room for growth as the company tends to promote from within.
- Responding and troubleshooting any and all escalated issues from end users
- Managing updates to computer equipment as needed
- Software upgrades of applications and systems
- Set up, edit, and maintenance of user accounts
- Detailed documentation of information pertaining to issues and their resolutions
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a help desk capacity
- Strong ability to provide technical support both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience in a high volume, deadline oriented setting
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.