in Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 - US
Responsible for HR duties, working very closely with local recruitment, as well as a remote Boston team, to provide an efficient and effective service, ensuring operational excellence is delivered. Executing various tasks linked to Employee Relations (ER) issues, Recruiting, and Client Relations.
Onboard & Offboard process:
• Prepare, administer, track, and document paperwork for new hires and ER data
• Act as a liaison between our Boston office and our Las Vegas client
• Onboard new contractors
• Field payroll process questions
• Document and deliver performance management, including terminations and warnings
• Conduct phone screens and face-to-face interviews
• Initiate background checks/drug tests
• Follow up on the position approval process
• Assist in all aspects of call center hiring
• Obtain post-interview debrief information
• Quality check-ins with contractors
• Represent our company to the client to best exemplify our core values and ensure maintenance, satisfaction and growth within the account
• Minimum of a 2 year degree
• Relevant HR, ER, or Recruiting experience and comfort dealing with ER related processes, such as performance management, absences, disciplinary, etc.
• Strong attention to detail is critical to the success of this role
• Solid communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Must be self-motivated with a positive "can do" attitude
• Ability to converse confidently, build relationships at all levels, among managers and employees alike
• Fluent in written and spoken English is essential
• Administrative and technical skills -- Excel, Word, database awareness, internal systems are also required
• Flexible approach: ability to follow procedure, multi-task, challenge process when necessary, prioritize workload, and be time sensitive to critical tasks
• Must have superior time management skills
• Be able to work with various personalities
• Solution-oriented problem-solver
• Creative thinker
• Highly organized
• Ability to exercise great judgment
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.