HR Coordinator - Healthcare Provider
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
HR Coordinator-Healthcare Provider
Our healthcare organization is seeking an HR Coordinator to join our staff and make an immediate impact. This position works closely with the HR team to ensure timely, accurate and complete documentation of required HR confidential information and performs a broad range of administrative duties. The primary responsibility of the HR Coordinator is to support the staffing function by arranging for background checks, scheduling interviews, preparing pre-hire paperwork, and maintaining confidential personnel files using our HRIS system. Our company prides itself on keeping a positive vibe throughout our office, so we are looking for someone who has a positive outlook and isn’t a stranger to working within a team-oriented environment.
- Partner with HR team to develop and implement best company practices, specifically around staffing
- Manage employment life-cycle including scheduling interviews, pre-employment paperwork, and new-hire orientation
- Communicate with potential candidates via phone and email
- Maintain sensitive/confidential employee information utilizing our HRIS system
- Provide customer service and HR support for internal and external clients including triage of department incoming calls and outbound follow up calls
- Perform administrative HR duties as dictated from the HR team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, either in Human Resources or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment, preferably in an HR capacity
- Familiarity using an HRIS system
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- Ability to work within a team environment
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.