HR Generalist - Healthcare Provider
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
HR Generalist-Healthcare Provider
We are seeking an energetic and experienced HR Generalist to join our client, one of the largest healthcare providers in Massachusetts. This position provides the full range of professional HR services to the entire staff in the Boston office. Recruitment and employment, compensation, employee and labor relations, and organizational development are some of the key functions of this position. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will work alongside a team of 3 HR coordinators and partner with the department hiring managers to develop department goals, objectives, and systems to ensure maximum productivity. This is a tremendous opportunity to work for an established organization that prides itself on maintaining a positive work environment while helping employees further their career in healthcare.
• Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel.
• Work directly with hiring managers to develop and implement department goals, objectives, and systems
• Perform benefits administration which includes claims resolution and communicating benefit information to employees
• Conduct new employee orientations including a walk-through of on boarding paperwork
• Update and maintain sensitive employee information using our HRIS data system
• Perform administrative HR duties as assigned by the HR Manager
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, ideally in HR Management or similar field
• 2-3 years of recruiting and generalist experience, preferably in a hospital or healthcare setting
• Experience utilizing an HRIS system
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
• Superior customer service skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.