HR Manager - Non Profit
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
HR Manager - Non Profit
We are an expanding non-profit in the downtown Boston area looking to grow our HR department. Our executive group of 5 is in need of an HR Manager to join our team and help to improve and implement company-wide procedures. Previous management experience is required as well as a strong background in recruiting and staffing as we are continuing to grow our organization and additional staff will need to be brought on. The right candidate will come right in and help to develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Oversee the HR Department that includes a team of 2 recruiters and 1 coordinator
- Develop and implement company policies including employee onboarding, training, benefits, and safety
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve work-related issues
- Set up and maintain general control methods, records, and files as required for effective human resource functions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in HR, Management, or related fields
- 2-5 years’ previous HR Management experience required
- Working knowledge of all HR functional areas including legal, employee relations, recruiting, and compensation/benefit administration
- Familiarity with human resource systems with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
- High level of interpersonal skills, integrity, and a positive attitude
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.