in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
This full time, senior level position is at the largest healthcare provider here in Boston. Serve as the face of HR as you manage the entire department. We believe that the HR department is a strong, leading force behind the success of our company and employees, and we are looking for a passionate individual who is looking to further this success in innovative, creative ways. Not only will you oversee multiple teams, you will also gain the rewarding experience of increasing employee satisfaction in the areas of compensation, benefits, and other employee relations. If you are looking for a new long-term career move, this is a great company to work with.
• Manage/ oversee all aspects of HR, including a team of recruiters, coordinators, and benefits specialists.
• Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job opportunities within the company, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
• Trouble shooting during challenges, such as understaffing, mediating disputes, administering disciplinary policies and exit interviews.
• Ensure that company is abiding by all state and federal laws and regulations, including equal employment opportunities, sexual harassment, etc.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling any questions and help resolve work-related problems.
• Provide terminated employees with further resources, such as outplacement or relocation assistance
• 3 years of HR experience
• 4 year degree
• Available M-F 9-5
• Ability to work under pressure
• Benefits Package
• Senior level position
• Daily access to MBTA/parking
• Fast paced, busy environment
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.