IT Help Desk Analyst, up to 45K
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Based in the heart of Boston’s Financial District, an investment firm is looking to hire a Help Desk Analyst to join their expanding team. The primary responsibility of this role is to manage and support the IT infrastructure. A successful Help Desk Analyst must be able to communicate and interact with both technical and business users and align IT and security services with business goals. If you're the right candidate, you will become a key player on a creative, hard-working team at a growing company. This is a position that offers room unlimited room for growth.
- Use technical expertise and understanding of business needs to evaluate IT incidents while appropriately evaluating and prioritizing user/business impact
- Provide helpdesk support to roughly 120 employees and 15 remote VPN users
- Take ownership of helpdesk tickets and work with a sense of urgency to resolve incidents and problems
- Install and image new and existing computers for employees
- Help maintain a healthy network by monitoring uptime, checking logs, performing upgrades and creating documentation for network devices
- Identify emerging trends and issues, researches and makes suggestions for technical solutions to solve current and future problems
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 1-3 years' experience providing desktop support in a professional environment
- Experience with current Windows OS
- Demonstrated success in a customer support role
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.