IT Network Manager
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
IT Network Manager
We are looking for a Network Manager to join our IT team at a renowned university in Cambridge. This role will join an existing network and server team and will involve hands-on network administration as well as operations and strategy. There is unlimited room for growth within our growing institution. We would like to make an immediate hire after promoting our previous Network Manager into a Systems Administration position.
- Management of network infrastructure including server and security strategy
- Collaboration with CIO and other senior management
- Vendor and equipment management, including financial budgeting
- Planning, designing and strategy around security and network optimization
- Making suggestions for technology solutions
- Advanced experience in security environments (firewall, routers, switches, etc.)
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
- At least 2 years of previous corporate Network administration experience
- Advanced knowledge of operating system, application and database troubleshooting
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.