IT Opening-End User Support
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
IT Opening - End User Support
We are currently looking to fill a End User Specialist role for our small consulting company located right here in downtown Boston. The role is primarily responsible for supporting and maintaining desktop & mobile hardware, printers, software and user functionality for the organization on a day to day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots software, hardware and basic network connectivity problems.
- Provides resolutions to end users in a timely manner.
- Makes recommendations regarding upgrades in equipment and/or software to ensure that the systems are running smoothly.
- Participation in hardware and software review.
- Licensing of applications as well as researching new ways to assist users in working efficiently.
- Manages Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are essentials in this role.
- Installs new software and hardware.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- At least 1 year of Desktop Support experience, as well as experience with Windows, MS Office, Printers, and Laptops.
Candidates must have a technical background, excellent communication and customer service skills. The ability to work in a team environment and work towards deadlines is required in this role. Someone who is self-motivated and committed to daily duties.
This position offers excellent benefits and a competitive pay.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.