in Quincy, Massachusetts 02169 - US
PSG has teamed up with one of the area's largest healthcare providers, on a new opportunity to start as soon as possible! The Mail Clerk position would report directly to the Mailroom Ops Manager, and provide daily support to the department. We are seeking an experienced customer service professional who has had experience applying their skills in a fast paced office setting. This company is known for being a fantastic environment to work in, and offers many opportunities for growth!
Responsibilities of this role would include (but are not limited to):
- Daily interaction with all levels of staff including department supervisors, and higher level executives
- Sort and distribute mail to the appropriate department and/or person
- Handling inbound calls and entering information into the company database
- Email correspondence, taking and delivering messages
- Previous experience in a customer service position
- Phones experience is a plus
- Must have open availability
Please submit a resume to apply and join our team!
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.