in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Assume a pivotal role on this company's expanding Marketing Team. This newly created position will be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and executing this companys strategic vision. Reporting to the Vice-President of marketing, the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate operational marketing experience as well as strong project management skills and the ability to write and edit B2B marketing materials for professional audiences. International marketing experience is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and managing multifaceted marketing programs across different target audiences
- Continuously developing and delivering best marketing practices across all initiatives
- Expanding prospect audience to identify changes in behaviors, business type makeup, and usage patterns
- Working with division heads to enable them to deliver their business objectives more effectively
- Leading and participating in US and International marketing strategy teams.
- Bachelors degree; Marketing or Business Communications preferred
- At least 5 years of marketing management experience
- Strong project management skills
If this position sounds like the ideal fit for you, please send your resume
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.