Medical Assistants Needed-HEDIS Review
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A large healthcare provider based in Quincy is gearing up for the 2017 HEDIS season and is in need of Medical Assistants to assist with medical chart reviewing. This full time position offers tremendous exposure for someone interested in joining a high-performance team working for a World Class leader in the healthcare industry that prides itself on training and career development.
- Review and abstract paper and electronic medical records utilizing HEDIS specifications
- Perform complete and accurate data entry of qualifying services and results into electronic database software
- Meet or exceed accuracy standard of 95%; turn of 24-48 hours for medical record review and data entry
- Attend department meetings and deliver hard copy records to the organization weekly
- Certification as a Medical Assistant required
- 1 to 2 years of experience with medical chart review/HEDIS preferred
- Proficiency with computers and learning new databases
- Ability to perform on a fast-paced team
If you believe your background is a fit for this position, please submit a copy of your resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.