in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are currently looking for a Network Administrator to work within our growing architecture firm in downtown Boston. This position will require a high degree of independence and management of a 2 person IT team. If you are looking to work in a small, dynamic environment where there is a lot of autonomy and ability to make independent decisions, this position could be for you!
- Creating and maintaining user and Exchange accounts - rights and security
- Active Directory migration and security set-up
- Daily back-up
- Troubleshooting on-site connectivity
- Ghosting PC's, upgrading software and hardware when needed
- Infrastructure upgrades - switches, routers, Server 2003, Exchange 2003, and data storage and disaster
- Maintain firewall
- Install, troubleshoot and repair hardware and wireless networks
- Provide desktop support for specialized software systems
- 2+ yrs of Network Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Independent decision-making skills
- High level of problem-solving and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.