in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are currently looking for a senior level IT professional to work in a split capacity - network systems and desktop support. This position will support a large technology infrastructure and 200+ end users at our fast paced office in downtown Boston. We are a growing engineering firm with room for growth in reporting to the VP of IT. This is an immediate need so ideal candidates should be available to start right away.
- Management of Windows servers
- Providing support to hardware - PC's, laptops, printers, blackberries, Treo's
- On-site and remote network connectivity support
- Set up of user accounts, configuring security for users
- Install, update, diagnose and troubleshoot servers
- Manage servers configuration files, volumes, directories and file access
- Routine network maintenance
- Set up voicemail boxes and set up user phones
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- At least 2 years in a professional IT capacity
- Windows servers
- Active Directory experience is a must - installation, migration, and set up
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: email@example.com
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.