Office Manager - Real Estate
in Newton, Massachusetts 02458 - US
Office Manager - Real Estate
We have an open position within our Boutique Real Estate company due to growth. This position will act as the point person for all matters related to office. Individual will support the office and the field consultants with general administrative and office management work. The ideal candidate will have office management experience and be able to handle multiple projects as they arise.
- The ideal candidate must have high-level corporate environment experience and be highly skilled in Microsoft Office software.
- Additional software competence or ability to quickly master new software packages would be a plus.
- Position requires exceptional communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to represent the office in a professional and responsible manner internally and in public.
- Must demonstrate intense attention to details, resourcefulness, and the ability to pass along necessary information or resources and bring projects to closure without much direction.
- Should quickly develop an understanding of the significance of the people he/she may be in contact with on behalf of the Management team and demonstrate an appropriate level of deference.
- Must be self-directed and work to achieve objectives with little oversight.
- Must be a continuous learner and problem-solver as it relates to requirements of the position. Must be trustworthy and reliable and able to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Provides general administrative support to Chairman/Founder
- Provides administrative support requiring advanced knowledge of department, division/business unit, and company functions.
- Performs complex, specialized projects requiring strong initiative.
- Regularly handles confidential material and information and exercises discretion in doing so.
- Responsibilities include assembling data, preparing grammatically correct correspondence, completing analyses and providing preliminary recommendations for a variety of reports for review/approval by senior manager.
- Oversees organization and maintenance of department filing system including confidential data. Ensures department supplies needs are met.
- Manages communication including mail and email. Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines
- Coordinates meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc.
- Completes other duties as requested. Contacts are frequent with individuals representing outside organizations, and or individuals of significant importance within the company.
- Contacts involve planning and preparation of the communications, require skill, tact, persuasion and/or negotiation to accomplish the objectives of the communication. Applies advanced concepts and additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience while performing the most complex tasks of the position.
- Generally receives no instructions on routine assignments while under limited supervision.
- Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion. Provides work direction to lower-level staff.
- Experience working in an administrative support position, ideally at the senior level
- Ideal candidate with have a bachelor's degree
- Excellent personality and can-do attitude