in Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138 - US
We are seeking an Office Manager for a new opportunity at a growing office in Cambridge. We need someone who will make a great impression as the first point of contact at this busy office. The receptionist will greet, welcome, and direct visitors appropriately, notify company personnel of visitor arrival and maintain the security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed (lunch setup, event coordination, etc.
- we are looking for someone with Superb telephone and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of professionalism and customer focus is required for this role.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of reception / customer service experience in a fast paced office environment.
- This position is not T accessible and requires access to a vehicle.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.