Payroll Opening - 200+ employees
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Payroll Opening – 200+ employees
We are looking to add an experienced payroll professional to our staff on an immediate, full-time basis. The current person in the role is being promoted into a Jr. Controller opportunity so the ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running. The position would involve working within the Accounting department but also coordinating with Human Resources for processing benefits. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking for the chance to enhance and develop their career as they'd be reporting directly to the Controller with high visibility for growth. If you are looking to take that next step within a fast-paced and dynamic environment this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Processing bi-weekly payroll for over 200 employee's using ADP Payroll
- Processing all new hire information, tax setup, direct deposit, and benefits maintenance
- Posting of all payroll journal entries
- Processing payroll tax
- Perform detailed general ledger reconciliations
- 1-2 years of payroll experience
- Experience with ADP is a plus, but training can be provided
- Proven history of good customer service
- Prior exposure partnering up with HR related benefit issues
We are currently interviewing so if you're interested in applying, please submit your resume for consideration
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.