Payroll Specialist-Healthcare Provider
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
One of Boston’s largest healthcare providers is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join its accounting & finance team. This role will keep themselves up to date on company policies while following State/Federal guidelines. This position will be working in a cooperative team environment to provide quality payroll services for the staff. It is expected that the Payroll Specialist will carry out their duties by adhering to the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct and acts in the best interest of the organization.
- Prepare and distribute scheduled payroll reports
- Assist with pay data batch entries and imports
- Assist with addressing high level payroll inquires and data corrections before payroll files are finalized
- Validate personnel changes including new hire, termination, and position changes
- Process voids/stop payments utilizing ADP
- Assist management with special projects
- 2-4 years of payroll processing or similar experience
- Experience using ADP a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.