Perm Role Staff Accountant Position
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
Do you have experience working in accounting or finance? A Boston-based organization is looking for a skilled Staff Accountant to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a group of passionate individuals and make a difference in the large Boston community of nonprofit organizations.
- Staff Accountant will assist in ensuring accurate reporting and appropriate internal control procedures in accordance with GAAP
- Complete internal and external financial reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly reconciliation and postings of activity for investment pools
- Prepare accounting journal entries to resolve reconciling amounts
- Provides accounting support to the department
- Oversee and support AP and AR as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4+ years experience in a Finance or Accounting department
- Very comfortable with advanced Excel function
- Excellent communication, problem solving ability, and commitment to overall quality
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.